Use helpdesk to request new feature or report any bugs.
Version 1.5.1 released on November 26th
- Update price when user increases quantity on product page( by default – OFF)
- Update price for cross-sells in the cart (by default – OFF)
- Customer : selected users, is first order, last order amount, total amount spent in specified time frame
- Cart : total weight, items count, applied coupons
- Checkout : shipping method, shipping state, payment method
- Exact time frame ( Jan 1, from 12:10 till 12:50)
- these rules applied before common rules from first tab
- if exclusive rule was applied to the product – nothing else can change the price of the product!
- by rules, by products, given gifts, shipping or cart fees
- see which rule applied most
- see which products discounted by rules too much
- move/backup all rules
- copy separate rule to another shop
Full refund for up to 30 days after the purchase.